Try our SpaDay every Monday to Friday, where you will be spoiled with relaxing experiences for all the senses of the body. With SpaDay, you have a full day access to our delightful and stylish spa facilities in our AquaSpa, from 7am to 6pm, without staying at the hotel.
SpaDay at Comwell Kellers Park costs DKK 495 per person and must be pre-booked by calling us. You can choose between two different SpaDay packages:
- SpaDay with delicious breakfast buffet and access to AquaSpa
- SpaDay with access to AquaSpa and sit-down brunch at 12.30pm
On Sundays, the SpaDay starts from 12.30pm, where you start with a delicious lunch followed by free access to the AquaSpa. Sunday SpaDay packages must be reserved at least 1 day before arrival.
- Free access to AquaSpa facilities
- Loan of one bath robe, one pair of slippers and towels for use on the day
- Free access to the Fitness center
- Free coffee, water, squash and fresh fruit in the relaxation area during the opening hours of the spa shop
- Morning buffet between 7am to 10am or lunch and dessert at 12.30pm in the Brasserie.
Please note that stays in our SpaDay in weeks 26 to 31 and again in week 42, should be pre-booked in good time as they are our busiest weeks. However, it is not possible to book SpaDay or purchase access to AquaSpa for the following dates in 2018:
- Sunday 14th of October